Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission: to produce an annual Fair & Music Festival that is exciting, interactive and educational. We will strive to bring our communities together with safe, wholesome family entertainment while celebrating and promoting the rich art, music and history of the city.
To achieve sustainable growth, we have established a vision with clear goals and KRAs (Key Result Areas):
- Programming: Maximizing our impact by letting the Rocket City Fair be "Everyone's Fair"
- Production: Being a great place to volunteer and get involved with the Fair Family, finding a place to serve and then making a difference.
- Marketing: Spreading the excitement of the fair through every available media outlet to all people and asking the people to get involved.
- Funding: Nurturing a winning network of partners and building mutual loyalty to the mission.
- Planet: Being a responsible global citizen - making a difference.
Rocket City Fair in a nut shell: Everyone's Fair
We are guided by shared values that we will live by as a Fair Family.
and as individuals.
- Leadership: "Doing things right and doing the right things."
- Passion: "Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
- Integrity: "No amount of ability is of the slightest avail without honor."
- Accountability: "If it is to be, it's up to me."
- Collaboration: "Leverage collective genius."
- Innovation: "Seek, imagine, create, delight."
- Quality: "What we do, we do well."
- Safety: "A safe place for all people."
- Community Outreach: "Go MAD! (Go Make A Difference!)
- Celebration of Diversity & Uniqueness: "Different is not wrong."
- Celebration of Youth and Education: "Our greatest natural resource, our youth."
- Celebration of the Cities Heritage and History: "Let us tell the stories."
- Celebration of the Arts: "So much great talent! We will let it shine."